Job Number: GG1644151011
Pay Rate: 30.00
A Midland Client is looking for an E-Tech (Electronic Technician)Job duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in Programable Logistic Controls (PLC), with ability to read PLC prints
- Experience programing Murphy Switch Gauges
- Knowledgeable on J1939 and Canbus Systems
- Experience with 12-Volt and 24-Volt systems
- Experienced in ERAD electronics, electronics on most frac pump equipment.
- Capable handling transducers, and basic wiring skills for lighting and other simple circuits.
- Fluent in data acquisition and computer diagnostics.
- Background in MDT, LIME, or Rolagon preferred.
- Verifies equipment performance by conducting tests, adjusting controls and systems.
- Contains costs by using warranty, evaluating service and parts options.
- Light mechanic work as needed if electrical work is slow.
- Diesel Mechanic Certification (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred, but not required)
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Must have own basic tools
Ability to commute/relocate:
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Full Time Position
- Monday through Friday, occasional weekends
- No work on Sundays
- Weekend availability
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Housing, if you have a camper or R.V. you would like to bring to live in, Company will pay for R.V. lot space.