Job Number: GG185150928
Pay Rate: 27.50
A Midland Client is looking for a MechanicJob description
Qualifications and Skills
- Determines equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests, identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power ends, fluid ends, transmissions, electrical, fuel, emission, hydraulics
- Completes machine shop operations, adjusting and alignments including bearing loads, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies equipment performance by conducting tests, adjusting controls and systems.
- Contains costs by using warranty, evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Perform Annual DOT Inspections
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- General hydraulics and centrifugal pump experience is a plus
- Have own tools
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Diesel engine repair: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Diesel Mechanic Certification (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred, but not required)
Company Will Provide
- 10-hour shift
- Monday- Friday, occasional weekends
- No work on Sundays
- Housing. If individual has a camper they would like to bring to live in, Company will pay for a camper spot.