Job Number: GG4332921026
Pay Rate: 27.50
An Odessa Client is looking for a Welding FabricatorJob Duties
- Capable of welding with .030 and 0.35 Hardwire and .045 Flux
- Able to fit pipe, engine, radiator, and transmission mounts.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure and take measurements.
- Proactive about determining equipment, materials, and tool requirements to complete tasks.
- Cut metal tubing for fabrication, using a chop saw or band saw.
- Willingness to learn from experienced tradesmen.
- Assist lead welder in large refurb projects.
- Light mechanic work when welding/fabrication workload is light.
- Must have basic hand tools.
- Organize and maintain work areas to achieve safe, clean, and efficient operations.
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Full time position
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work